Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break- Medieval Times

After finishing up at LegoLand, we headed to Disney property to check in at the Polynesian resort.  Best hotel ever if you are traveling with kids by the way.  We quickly dropped our bags off and headed out to dinner.


For dinner I convinced Zach to give Medieval Times a chance.  I had been a few times when I was a kid, but he had never tried it.  I used to love watching the live jousting show and cheering on my team's knight.  Eating the food with your hands and making a mess was an added benefit!  


We took Charlie and got him a big flag to wave in honor of our knight, the red one.  We wandered around the property for a while checking things out and then sat down for our meal.  Charlie was not a big fan of the food, but Zach and I thought it was pretty darn good.


The show was even cheesier than I remembered, but it was really worth taking Charlie.  He had a great time cheering and waving his flag, even if he wasn't entirely sure what was going on.  Zach definitely thought the experience was hokey, but he was really glad to have given it a try once.  It really was a fun day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment